What To Do If You Have Been Injured In A Citi-Bike Accident In NYC:
- It is hard to find a city street where there are not bystanders. It is important to get their contact information if you are able.
- If you are able, make sure you capture your surroundings (meaning where the vehicles are at the time of the accident before anything gets moved) on your smart phone camera.
- Make sure the police are called so that you can participate in the accident report.
- Also make sure that you go to the hospital to be checked out. There are so many times when you don’t even realize how injured you are right away.
- Contact a responsible and experienced attorney who has had years of hands on experience bringing cases against the City of New York and knows how to handle all the minutia of filing and doctors examinations to make sure your case is as strong as it possibly can be.
If you find that you or a loved one has been involved in a bicycle accident in New York City, make sure to follow the steps we’ve listed above the best you can, and call an experienced bike accident attorney. You will want to talk to an attorney who has had years of experience bringing accident cases in the City of New York.
The Ashley Law Firm, specializes in NYC Citi Bike accidents. Mitchel Ashley will fight for you to be fairly compensated for everything involved in this ordeal including medical expenses, pain and suffering and lost wages.
If you need a bicycle accident lawyer in New York City,
call (212) 513-1300 today for a free consultation.
You don’t pay us unless we get you money!